This dish is quick and easy to make, and super tasty. The flavour of the lamb can really stand up for itself against the spices in this dish.
- 1 tablespoon of groundnut oil
- 1/2 a teaspoon of dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon of mild curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 300g lamb (cut into 2cm pieces)
- 1 carrot (chopped)
- 1/2 a red pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 a green pepper (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (grated)
- A thumb sized piece of ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon of rice wine
In a bowl, mix together the groundnut oil and spices. Add the lamb and mix well, making sure the lamb is completely coated. Leave for 10 minutes to marinade.
Heat a little groundnut oil in a large frying pan and add the lamb. Cook for 5 minutes on a low heat, until the lamb starts to brown.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes, until the lamb is cooked through.
Serve with rice.