Whether cooked mid-winter in the oven, or at a Summer time BBQ, these chicken wings are delicious.
Serve with grilled, sugar coated blood oranges and rice.
For the marinade;
- 100ml cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 spring onions (ends trimmed)
- 1 chilli (as hot as you can handle)
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger
- 1 garlic clove (peeled)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice berries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
You’ll also need;
- 8-10 chicken wings
Stick all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz well.
Use to marinade the chicken wings for at least a couple of hours, or overnight before cooking for 15-20 minutes in an oven at 180 degrees C, or on a BBQ. Turning occasionally and basting with any leftover marinade.
Make sure the chicken is cooked through before serving.