A tasty vegan alternative to a classic pasta dish.
- 250 g tagliatelle
- Olive oil
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 80g chestnut mushrooms (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 200ml soy cream
- 50g vegan cheese (grated)
- salt & pepper
- Large handful of spinach leaves
Put the tagliatelle on to cook, as per the packet instructions.
Heat some olive oil in a pan and add the onions, mushrooms & garlic. Fry on a low heat for about 5 minutes, until the onions are soft.
Add the parsley, cream and cheese and stir on a low heat, until the cheese is melted and the sauce is thickening.
Drain the pasta and, off the heat, stir in the cream sauce. Season with a little salt & pepper and stir in the spinach leave.