I borrowed the basic idea for this recipe from @Earthacooks and I have to say, its delicious!
Makes 4 skewers
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1 teaspoons English mustard
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 fillets of skinless salmon fillet, cut into cubes (approximately 1 ½-inch cubes)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small courgette (sliced)
Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and rosemary and season with salt & pepper.
Place the tomatoes, courgette and salmon alternately onto skewers, and brush with some olive oil.
Cook under a grill for a few minutes, turn, and grill for a few more minutes, until cooked through. At this point I like to put them over our outdoor wood burner to give them some extra smokey flavour, though this is optional.
Drizzle with the vinaigrette, and serve with rice.